Our Rent to Own program is designed for people that can’t go right to a bank and borrow enough money for a house. This could be due to:
- medical problems
- a divorce
- new to the job or new to the area
- bankruptcy or foreclosure in the past
Don’t let these circumstances keep you from owning your own home. If you can come up with $2,000 or more - then it is most likely we can put you in a Rent To Own home of your dreams.
If you don’t have $2,000 but can come close... then, we can work with you on a payment plan. We will take car titles, motor homes, and other assets to help you make your non-refundable option consideration.
In some cases, we will also take the pledge from a qualified co-signer and you can move into your new home!
However, if $2,000 might as well be a million dollars, then this is probably not the time to be considering this program.
A lot of good people have had various life circumstances attack them. We will help you rebuild your credit (at no charge) and we will assist you in purchasing your own home.
Here’s how it works -
- Money - Get together $2,000 or more for the non-refundable option consideration. (No money? Then produce a car title, motor home title or something that is worth $2,000 or find a qualifed co-signer.) What that means is you and I will sign an agreement that will fix the home at a certain value. The agreement will lock me into a price, but it does not force you to buy! The option is yours, not mine. This allows you to make improvements to the home and all increases in value go into your pocket, not mine if you complete the contract!
- Inspection - You inspect one of our Rent To Own homes and decide you want it. We sign legal papers that are binding upon me, but do not force you to buy if you change your mind.
- Lease - You lease the home until you have rebuilt your credit (we help you) to the point that a bank or mortgage broker can assist you. This normally takes between one to two years. (Recently, I have been able to reduce this time to 90 days! It all depends upon what things we have to fix in your credit report.) At that point, we have a closing and the home is literally yours.
- Down payment to the bank - One very important additional benefit... I can provide up to 20% of the purchase price as a down payment. So, you can save on the PMI insurance that a bank will normally charge. This savings can be $75 / mo or more for the next 20 years or $18,000 in savings!!!!
If this sounds like something that would help you out, then please call me at 937-968-5600 or email me to discuss this further. (Now a message to the folks that are struggling.)
If you have circumstances that are overwhelming and you need to get out from under a house payment, please email me for a free, confidential consultation. There are a number of different things that can be done in order to avoid a foreclosure... I might have a few ideas that can help you.
In all cases, find a competent attorney to assist you in this difficult time.